In 2021, few are the marketers who haven’t got a foothold on TikTok.
One cannot ignore the exceptional marketing potential TikTok holds; even brands and businesses have understood that if you’re not on TikTok, you don’t exist at all.
Indeed, TikTok offers some fantastic marketing features, such as going live once a page has 1K followers (even when you buy 1000 TikTok followers and many other cool features that just wait to be explored!
Upon going live, you can even collect money from your followers.
However, hitting impressive exposure rates and gathering a solid fan base is not an easy task unless you ticked off more elementary principles.
This article will help you make your time on TikTok worthy, ensuring that you’ll enjoy all its plus sides!
Choosing Your TikTok Username
- It has to be unique!
- Bear in mind that a catchy username has greater chances to be indexed by the search algorithm than a dull one.
It’s essential to include keywords in your username that reflect what your page is about, thus generating more opportunities for your TikTok page to appear in the search results.
- Note that where your account’s name is considered, you don’t have to rack your brains so much since other users won’t know your name; they are only exposed to your username
Writing A Bio On TikTok
One shouldn’t judge a book by its cover; that's true. But there’s no denying that book covers leave some great impact on us as potential readers when we leaf through some book, and help us decide if we find it attractive or not.
Surprisingly enough, the same principle works on TikTok!
Therefore, you should pay close attention to your TikTok Bio, and never underestimate its contribution to making you TikTok famous.
Here are some Bio ideas you could adopt:
- List bio: Since the TikTok bio is limited to only 80 letters, we have to fulfill each of these letters’ potential and choose our words carefully.
We can do so by presenting our bio as a word list describing us or the content we upload without beating around the bush; in the most straight-to-the-point manner.
- ‘Wordy’ bio: if the list bio feels somewhat detached to you, you can go for the 1-2 sentences bio-strategy, which does the same thing in a sentence or two.
- ‘Hook’ bio: win your followers’ attention by writing something witty and creative, that they don’t see every day, and earn their following you right away.
- Final tip about bio: use emojis in your bio to make it more colorful, easy to follow, and engaging.
We don’t have the words to clarify how trending TikTok is in 2021.
The opportunities on TikTok are infinite for both regular and business users alike.
Consider your time on TikTok, and learning the whereabouts on the app a sure bet.
Mastering TikTok and knowing how to attract many followers and likes with the right bio and username could help you monetize this hobby and make it a source of income.